February 20th, 2017 Release
- Except for the logo, I have finally managed to release all of the stated improvements to the initial verison of the website. The latest version or the website, released on February 20, 2017, incorporates the following improvements:
- Ajax enabled customization form — downloads the data if the user actually accesses the feature.
- SVG image has replaced the central image.
- Overall, the changes have greatly reduced the data downlaoded to render the website.
Mid 2016 Release
- Released the updated and final version of the color value evaluation code. Considering that I lack the expert level knowledge, hence I cannot say that the code made available does the job in the most efficient manner possible. However, based on whatever I have studied so far, I certainly did try to make it as efficient as I possibly could.
- Made the website customization form more accessible and user friendly for the keyboard users by providing shorcuts to launch the form, restore the styles, and see the effective styles. Also included to code which allows the keyboard users to dismiss the form using the “Escape” key, a standard practice on the web.
- Upgrade the quality of the RGB evaluation code to a satisfactory standard, utilizing tokenization techniques part of the compiler theory. (Code will be available under CC BY 4.0)
- Reducing the byte size of the central image to an atomic level.
Status of the Customization Code
- Unnecassry looping structures gotten rid of successfully.
Dispensed with the gratuitous regular expressions imposed on an individual occupying the seat without the faintest access available to the accumulated knowledge and acting purely as a pupet: no more regular expressions to hog the CPU resources.
Final Code — another revision planned for release within this year — will, in allprobability, have more than 200 fewer lines of code.
- Making the Website Customization Code Functional On All Of The Mainstream Browsers And Computing Platforms.
- Changing The Customization Code’s Execution Sequence To Improve The Performance Of An Already Customized Website.
Other than the known and as yet unresolved issues listed in the next section, following couple of issues require further attention.
- Purging the code of unnecessary or redundant statements or execution blocks.
- Making website customization form easier to use by providing users with some educational material concerning the format of the types of input that form accepts.
- Contact Form Still Missing.
- RGB Correctness Evaluation Code Exceptionally Naïve or Unsophisticated (the sheer manipulative prowess of external influence or mind control). Code available under CC BY 4.0
- Website Style Customization Code, despite reliance on supported functionality, fails to perform consistently on Blink based browsers (Chrome and Opera 15+).
- Website Style Customization Code Currently Site Specific.
- The central image part of the animation sequence on the main page requires further optimization.
- HTML Dcelarations Required to Render Customization Form Currently Included With Every Page: At Some Point, Using AJAX to Remove the Unnecessary Textual Overhead.
- Sitemap.xml Still Missing.
- Robots.txt Still Missing.
- Broken Links Generating 404s
- Contact.htm (Contact Form Page): Accessible from Miscellaneous Menu.
- The Mythical Creature, Free Will: Accessible from Main Page.
- About Page: When Accessed from Projects Page.
- Projects Page: When Accessed from Services Page.
- About Page: When Accessed from Services Page.
- Content Quality Guidelines: When Accessed from Services Page.